I met Kirstie Allsopp back when I was creating book signings at Bullring so I’m really pleased to share this post about Kirsty’s Handmade Fair.
via Lina for Handmade Fair
Kirstie Allsopp’s Handmade Fair comes to Warwickshire
Craft enthusiasts will soon be able to put their creative skills to the test, as Kirstie Allsopp brings The Handmade Fair to Warwickshire for the first time in May. Taking place from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th May 2017, The Handmade Fair at Ragley will bring together Britain’s best handmade products, crafts supplies, and artisan foods.
Having already enjoyed three successful years at Hampton Court Palace, The Handmade Fair is launching a second event at Ragley Hall, Park and Gardens this spring.
The fair programme will include live ‘craft-offs’ from the experts at Mollie Makes magazine, Q&As and demonstrations from some of the country’s best-known makers, and a series of hands-on workshops where visitors can learn new skills such as willow weaving, upholstery, needle-felting and calligraphy.
TV presenter, Kirstie Allsopp, will top the bill on the Friday, before handing over the reins to Liz Earle, skincare specialist and founder of the multi-award winning Fairtrade jewellery range, and Patrick Grant, British designer and judge on The Great British Sewing Bee.
The event will feature over 150 hand-picked exhibitors, each selling beautiful products, materials, and tools, as well as delicious food and drink stalls.
Freya Cromarty, sales and show manager at Brand Events, said: “Over the last few years, The Handmade Fair has become a renowned success and we’re thrilled to be expanding to Warwickshire. It’s a great event to be a part of and our visitors will come away with tonnes of inspiration and everything they need to make their life and home more beautiful!”
For more information or to book tickets, please visit: thehandmadefair.com/ragley.
Show details: The Handmade Fair in Warwickshire is the perfect day out with friends or family, mixing shopping, eating and making, all in one place.
Every ticket can be personalised to include the sessions you want to try the most. These include:
- A Super Theatre session – featuring Kirstie, Liz, and Patrick, as well as star of the Great British Sewing Bee, Chinelo Bally, and the return of the Mollie Makes Mash-up.
- A Skills Workshop of your choice – get hands-on and polish up an existing skill or try something completely new.
- Grand Make – learn and share your skills with over 250 fellow enthusiasts as you try origami or block printing.
Tickets options include:
- Entry Only tickets – includes access to the boutique shopping village and artisan marketplace – £10.
- Full Experience tickets – includes one Super Theatre session, one Skills Workshop, and one Grand Make, as well as access to the boutique shopping village and artisan marketplace – £27.
- VIP Experience tickets – all the benefits of a Full Experience ticket, plus VIP perks including free flowing bubbly, lunch, exclusive Q&A, priority seating in the Super Theatre, and all day access to the VIP lounge, with refreshments and entertainment – £85.
In addition to The Handmade Fair in Warwickshire, the fair will also be taking place at The Green at Hampton Court Palace from Friday 15th September to Sunday 17th September 2017.
This is not a sponsored post.